Join Bark and Portland Parks and Recreation for a restoration event at Linnton Trailhead in Forest Park! Everyone welcome, and no experience necessary!
Please register with Bark as well as PPR! Link for PPR HERE.
This event is 3/5 difficulty rating with options for lighter or heavier work depending on accessibility and preference. The event will involve walking on uneven ground, crouching, bending, digging, pulling, and carrying bags of debris. Please email Meg@Bark-Out.org for any accessibility questions or concerns.
Date: Saturday. 2/3/2024
Location: Forest Park, Linnton Trailhead; Map of the area HERE
Project Details: We will be planting native plants and removing invasive ones.
- Please stay home if you have been exposed or are experiencing symptoms of a contagious illness and/or have tested positive for Covid-19. There will be other opportunities to volunteer!
- Reminder: please do not come to any Bark event while testing positive for Covid EVEN IF you are symptom free.
- Unless otherwise noted, all events are family-friendly, and all ages are welcome to participate. However, children under 18 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult for the duration of the event.
- Each individual, regardless of age, must register separately.
· Long sleeves
· Long pants
· Hiking shoes
· Rain gear you don’t mind getting scratched by plants
· Reusable water bottle
· Snacks (we will provide some but plan to come prepared)
We will provide:
· Hot coffee