Donate to Bark! Your contribution makes a difference!
Calling all volunteers!
The People’s Forest Forum for the Future of Mt. Hood is happening this Saturday, April 15th and we need some helping hands to make sure all goes smoothly!
If you can help with any of the following tasks, please let Courtney know!
• Picking up snack donations around town (8:30-10:30am April 15th, car necessary)
• Setting up tables/chairs at Sunnyside Community House, this involves moving furniture up and down stairs (9-10:30am April 15th)
• Checking people in at the entrance, giving out materials (10:30-11:15am)
• Stewarding the snacks, organize food and drink throughout the day (10:00 am-11:30am and/or 1:30-2:30)
• Childcare (will be provided for free by PDX Toy Library and they would appreciate a couple of volunteers to support)
• Notetaking at each of the break-out sessions
• Tear-down/clean-up at the end of the event (involves moving furniture) 5-6pm
We are also still seeking food donations to be sure we have plenty to feed everyone! If you have a good idea for snack donations please let me know.
P.S. Bark is hiring for a part-time data entry position. Experience preferred. For more information contact Enoch LaVelle at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office